Joined: 17 Aug 2006
| Post subject: For Beginners and low intermediate players--getting started
|There are very definite steps that any beginner and even intermediate players should take to learn the game property. I have outlined these steps in the following ways:
1. Understand the fundamental strategy of the checkers
2. Understand about pip count and race
3. Understand basic odds and numbers of the game
4. Understand the basics of using the doubling cube
5. Learning the best ways to find out more and strategies to improve your game.
I have been giving lessons to beginners and intermediate players on line for 20 years and will be glad to help you get started, and, once you get better, will help take you to a higher level. My charge is $50 per hour, but there is no charge if you do not feel the lesson was well worth it.
I am endorsed by Gammon Empire and Play65 and a highly ranked professional.
You can reach me at email@example.com